During the Christmas season, so much can pull us away from the significance of what we’re celebrating—the gift of Immanuel, “God with us.” Advent, spanning the four weeks before Christmas, brings us the opportunity to redirect our focus. YouVersion offers several Bible Plans to help Jesus’ birth become a point of your daily reflection. And this year, we have 20 plans—more than ever before. Find the plan that’s just right for you—or try one with your family!
– Rediscovering the Christmas Season offers a non-traditional twist on Advent, with reflection questions and action steps that help individuals, families, and small groups center each day on Christ.
From LifeChurch.tv. 25 days
– The Christmas Story chronicles the humble beginnings of the Savior that the world had been waiting for.
From YouVersion. 7 days
– Good News of Great Joy helps you adore Jesus throughout Advent, with short daily passages directed toward feeding your joy in God.
From John Piper and Desiring God. 25 days
– Our Daily Bread Christmas Edition features daily devotionals specifically selected to help you find encouragement, comfort, and true joy through God’s love for you.
From Our Daily Bread. 10 days
– The Songs of Christmas highlights Christmas song devotionals from popular Christian artists like Mandisa, TobyMac, Amy Grant, Colton Dixon, Kari Jobe, and Hillsong.
From Capitol Christian Music Group. 14 days
– 12 Days of Christmas with The Overflow brings you stories about Jesus’ birth through Christmas songs, presented by such artists as Sidewalk Prophets, James Fortune, Jason Castro, and Building 429.
From The Overflow. 12 days
You can find even more Christmas and Advent plans on YouVersion!