From Sunday 28 March 2021 we will be meeting in person on Sunday mornings at both 10am and 12pm.
We also meet together on Sunday evenings at 6.30pm.
Sunday School and Bible Class will not recommence until further notice.
The capacity of the building continues to be significantly reduced and this means that we still cannot accommodate our usual numbers. As such, it remains necessary for you to pre-register for all Sunday services through Eventbrite. The registration process is explained below.
For those who are unable to attend we are broadcasting our services at 10am and 6.30pm live through our Facebook and YouTube pages and on the church website at http://ballymenabaptist.org/listen-live/
You must register for all Sunday services through Eventbrite
- You must register a seat for each member of your party except babies and toddlers.
- Spaces are limited so if your plans change, please cancel your registration
- If you know someone who wishes to attend but who does not have the facility to register through Eventbrite you can register on their behalf or send their details to Terry or any other Office Bearer.
We would remind you of the following procedures that are currently being implemented:
- The auditorium will be well ventilated and it is likely to be cooler than normal in some areas.
- Maintain a social distance of 2 metres at all times. Follow all instructions and stand at markers when queuing to enter or exit the building.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the building. If you aren’t wearing a mask for medical reasons then we would respectfully request that you don’t sing.
- You must sit where directed and those from the same household must sit together.
- Leave the auditorium only when directed to do so at the end of the service.
- A retiring offering can be made in the buckets by the main door and Hill St exit.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of coronavirus.
Facilities for Babies and Toddlers
The usual creche and kid’s club facilities are not currently in operation. If you are planning on bringing your baby or toddler there will be rooms allocated if you need to take them out during the service. Social distancing must be maintained in these rooms, with only one parent per child and no older siblings allowed.