We currently meet on Sunday mornings at both 10am and 12pm.
We also meet together on Sunday evenings at 6.30pm.
The capacity of the building continues to be significantly reduced and this means that we still cannot accommodate our usual numbers. As such, it remains necessary for you to pre-register for all Sunday services through Eventbrite. The registration process is explained below.
For anybody who has not yet attended a Sunday service, the following video explains how some things will look when you return to worship with us – return to church video Some of our procedures have changed slightly since this video was produced so please also read the rest of the information below.
For those who are unable to attend we are broadcasting our services live through our Facebook page and on the church website at http://ballymenabaptist.org/listen-live/
You must register for all Sunday services through Eventbrite by clicking on the following link: Eventbrite
- You must register a seat for each member of your party except babies and toddlers.
- Spaces are limited so if your plans change, please cancel your registration
- If you know someone who wishes to attend but who does not have the facility to register through Eventbrite you can register on their behalf or send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other questions or issues can be directed to the same email address.
Points to Note
The priority of the church leadership has been to ensure the building is as safe as possible for all of us to meet in. It is important that all instructions are followed carefully, by everyone, without exception.
We believe that we have adopted a cautious approach and have been careful to ensure that we have adhered to the guidance issued by both government and the Association of Baptist Churches.
- The auditorium will be well ventilated and it is likely to be cooler than normal in some areas.
- Maintain a social distance of 2 metres at all times. Follow all instructions and stand at markers when queuing to enter or exit the building.
- You must sit where directed and those from the same household must sit together.
- Leave the auditorium only when directed to do so at the end of the service.
- A retiring offering can be made in the buckets by the main door and Hill St exit.
- Wipe toilet door handles and taps after use with the wipes provided. Children must be accompanied to the toilet.
- Masks should be worn when enetering and exiting the building, and when moving throughout the building whenever.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of coronavirus.
Facilities for Babies and Toddlers
The usual creche and kid’s club facilities are not currently in operation. If you are planning on bringing your baby or toddler there will be rooms allocated if you need to take them out during the service. Social distancing must be maintained in these rooms, with only one parent per child and no older siblings allowed.